No, these aren't pictures from inside of a funhouse. These are real-life building disasters that somehow made it from architect to contractor without anyone noticing. (That is, until someone tried to use a set of stairs that led literally nowhere.) Check out all 80 - how did anyone let this happen?!
1. Privacy is overrated.
2. Wheelchairs can go up steps, right?
3. Also, wheelchairs probably have rockets attached to them.
4. Obviously they hope they'd be living like the Jetsons by now.
5. Chimneys belong in front of windows. That's just a fact.
6. "Where the Stairs End," the lesser known Shel Silverstein book.
7. Who needs stairs when you can just fall?
8. Someone obviously didn't think the aerial view through...
9. Further proof that high schools are from hell.
10. Almost, man. Almost.
11. Don't buy a level, he said. It'll be fine, he said.
12. The only way out of the prison is a little... tricky... to use.
13. Ahh, I knew we forgot something.
14. To be fair, no one would be able to see your PIN from this angle.
15. Silly man, this ATM is for hobbits only.
16. It's so easy to confuse doors and windows.
17. Mother Nature: 1 Architects: 0
18. Wait, Mother Nature: 2 Architects: 0
19. Looks like someone was an MC Escher fan.
20. Eh, close enough.
21. Someone obviously didn't understand this staircase wasn't being built at Hogwarts.
22. ... this isn't what a half-bath is.
23. Come, children. Play on the "ow my knees" slide.
24. Bricks are the new windows.
25. ... no idea.
26. I hope they drive a compact. Or a motorcycle. Or walk.
27. No, that's not dangerous at all.
28. If you want to go in here, you just have to want it bad enough.
29. This mistake is a whole lot of NOPE.
30. Don't worry, this kind of mistake happens to everyone.
31. So close, yet so far.
32. "I'm sorry you can't get down, but at least you passed the test!"
33. This is annoying, but it'll probably help with your saving.
35. Confusing is the new cool.
37. "The room may not have a view, but this balcony is nice. I think."
38. It's a climber-upper.
40. "See, honey? I had no choice but to spend our kid's college fund on a motorcycle."
41. A tiny bush can only hide so much failure.
42. This school must not teach history.
43. At least everything in there is safe, right?
44. Sure, it's a fail, but at least it prepares the kid for life in the real world.
45. Everybody plays.
Hmm, maybe architecture school ISN'T that hard...
46. I'll pretend that tree just grew straight through that house.
47. I hope there is never a fire at this place.
(That can't be up to code.)