If you don't have a costume for Halloween yet, you'd better get one as soon as possible. Sure, it's weeks away, but if you want to have one that's even a fraction as good as the costumes these kids have, you're already behind. The ideas these children (and their parents) managed to come up with are fun, freaky, and so impressive. You won't believe some of the things they thought of, and you'll be blown away by their flawless execution. These are some top-notch costumes. Take a look!
1. Cheshire Cat from "Alice in Wonderland"
2. MechWarrior (Dad is the one in the main costume)
3. Sally from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
4. Albert Einstein
5. Vincent van Gogh
6. Furiosa from "Mad Max" with her dad as a Stilt Walker
7. Jack Skellington
8. LEGO guy
9. Alex from "A Clockwork Orange"
10. Deadpool aka "Babypool"
11. Frodo from "The Lord of the Rings"
12. Frida Kahlo
13. A headless gentleman
14. Power Loader from "Alien"
15. Olaf from "Frozen"
17. Michael Jackson
18. Master Chief from "Halo"
19. Drizzt Do'Urden from "Dungeons & Dragons"
20. A smoke detector
21. This scary hammer-wielding clown
22. Cruella de Vil
23. Skeksis from "Dark Crystal"
24. Astrid Hofferson from "How to Train Your Dragon"
25. Hulk Hogan
26. The most adorable Very Hungry Caterpillar
27. Andy Warhol
28. The world's cutest elephant
29. Aerobics instructor
30. Chewbacca and Princess Leia from "Star Wars"
31. This little girl wasn't sure what she wanted to be...but I think we can all agree she nailed it!
These costumes are nothing short of amazing. It's almost scary to think about how good their costumes will be when they're older!