Putting animals in cones is medically necessary sometimes, but that doesn't mean it's fun.
Not only do pet parents have to deal with their animals bumping into absolutely everything, animals have to put up with immense shame. We know the "cone of shame" is protecting them, but they don't quite understand. At least their tiny scrunched-up faces make for some hilarious pictures!
1. Awww, don't be sad! It won't last forever.
2. She can barely see over the top, poor pupper.
3. He regrets everything he did to get into this mess.
4. If she's going to be stuck in a cone, she's certainly going to surround herself with friends.
5. "Mom, I can barely hear you with this thing on!"
6. He doesn't even want to try to stick his head out the window on this car ride.
7. He's plotting his escape.
8. This doggo will make her cone protest known!
9. At least his owner is giving him his favorite belly rubs to get him through this.
10. So much cone, so many wrinkles.
11. He's plotting to take over the world. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
12. To be fair, bulldogs pretty much always have grumpy faces.
13. "You owe me big time."
14. She doesn't even remember what life was like before the cone.
15. He's ready to pounce on the next person to tell him he looks silly.
16. Sleep it off, little one.
17. Look at his sad, sad eyes!
18. She's just going to curl up in her fancy bed until she feels better again.
19. This fox didn't accidentally wander into a house. He's domesticated and also subject to the cone of shame. Poor nugget.
20. "I don't even have the will to play anymore."
21. The face says it all.
22. "Can you just fetch me some water, please? And maybe rub my back?"
23. She can't even reach her toys anymore.
24. "If you let me out of here I promise I won't lick my leg. I promise."
25. "The garbage they make me do for the Christmas card, I swear."
Don't worry, furry friends. You'll be free soon. For now, just keep being adorable.