It's easy to get wrapped up in our own trivial problems -- there's traffic, you ran out of milk, you have to get out of bed to go to work. UGH.
Sure, all of those things seem like the end of the world, but a little perspective can go a long way towards bringing you back down to Earth. Some people -- and pets -- face true adversities every single day. But with the right mindset, it's not all that bad!
1. Mooch only has one ear, but he's still adorable.
2. And this cutie named Beans must be his other half!
3. Indi was attacked by a street gang, but a kind monk saved her life. Today, she loves running in the grass in her brand-new wheelchair.
4. I dare you not to squeal with delight over this tiny rescue pig!
5. When this goldfish had trouble staying upright, his owner made a tiny "wheelchair" out of a wine cork.
6. No legs? No problem! Daffodil the Chihuahua is a winner all the same.
7. Oscar the cat is blind, but his best pal, Klaus, helps him navigate.
8. After Mosha the elephant lost her leg in a land mine explosion, she got a new prosthetic one!