Raking up fallen leaves this autumn doesn't have to be a boring chore you dread. Instead, it can be an opportunity to create something truly beautiful: custom decor for your home!
Leaves are a beautiful part of the season, so bringing them inside to decorate can tie your fall together perfectly.video-player-present
Here are even more brilliant (and simple) ideas for autumnal decorations that'll impress your friends and family.
1. These adorable place cards are perfect for any fall party!
2. Or you could craft these cool plates.
3. If you'd like to make a statement piece, this leaf lantern is for you.
4. These votives are the perfect way to use a spare mason jar.
5. Write what you're thankful for this season on gold-tipped leaves, then hang them on a garland.
6. Do something a little different and paint your leaves bright hues. Then, you can hang them in any room.
7. Welcome guests into your home with a fresh spin on a wreath.
8. Another genius variation of the fall leaf garland...glitter leaves!
9. A bigger bowl like this one is a beautiful way to show fall's true colors.
10. Make your kids a part of the fun with this cool paper leaf lantern project.
11. But these kid-friendly paintings are cute, too!
12. This big leaf print is easy and beautiful to hang on your wall.
13. Send a heartwarming note to your loved ones using these custom leaf cards.
14. Make adorable leaf stone art by painting over cheap paper napkins!
15. Skeleton leaves are striking on their own...
16. If you love modern decor, these leaf pillows will look great year-round.
The DIY is in German, but it's pretty self-explanatory.
17. Tape some leaves to a small nook in your home for a temporary fall upgrade.
18. This sophisticated take on leaf garland will impress any guest.
19. Had enough with the garlands? This wind chime-esque ornament might be more your speed.
Here's how to do it yourself.