If you haven't touched that bottle of baby powder since your kids were still in diapers, you've been seriously missing out on all the wonderful things the silky-soft stuff can do.
From cleaning sandy feet to acting as a dry shampoo and even repelling ants, this powder is great for far more than just making a baby's bottom smell glorious.
1. In between washes? Comb some baby powder into your roots to act as a dry shampoo.
2. Sprinkle a little baby powder around your picnic sheet to prevent ants from getting into your food.
This also works indoors -- just hit the cracks and borders in rooms.
3. Protect your bulbs from rot and burrowing critters by dusting them with baby powder before planting them.
4. Chafing can be a big problem during a long run on a hot day -- just pat your trouble spots with some powder, and you'll be dry 'til the end.
5. Stop creaky floorboards from making noise by dusting some baby powder into the affected area.
6. You can easily get grease stains out of clothing by rubbing some baby powder into the spot, brushing it off, and repeating. Later, just wash it like normal!
7. Seriously amp up your lash volume when you put some powder on them before applying mascara.
8. Untangle necklaces and other jewelry when you sprinkle some baby powder on them. It'll loosen everything up.
9. Much like dry shampoo is good for humans, baby powder can do the same for our fluffy pets.
10. Get the sand off your feet without causing pain -- just dust them with baby powder and everything will come off.
11. A little baby powder goes a long way towards keeping you cool at night -- just sprinkle some on your sheets before you go to bed.
12. Put some baby powder in especially stinky shoes overnight -- in the morning, the odor will be gone and you can just dump the excess out!
13. Soothe pain from waxing by applying some powder beforehand.
14. Ran out of deodorant or just tired of not being able to read the ingredients? Baby powder acts as an antiperspirant in a pinch.
15. Skip the pricey makeup finisher and lock in your look by lightly dusting your face with baby powder.
There you have it! Baby powder can be used long after your little ones graduate from diapers and college.