If you've ever used a public restroom, you've probably seen graffiti on the bathroom stalls. Most of it is just a bunch of strange doodles or weird messages. But hey...all you're doing is sitting on the toilet, so you might as well have something to look at.
Here are some of the most thought-provoking and inspiring bathroom creations ever documented. From poetry, to visual art, to prose, these restroom artists have it covered.
1. They have a point.
2. Changing station, or interrogation chamber?
3. I'll try.
4. That's unsettling.
5. Butt brothers?
6. What a fitting analogy.
7. If you're feeling a little backed up, here's some light reading.
8. What happened to it?!
9. Darwin was a wise man.
10. Well, that's nice...I think.
11. I feel better about myself already.
12. The darkest knight.
13. What a nice potty.
14. That makes me feel sorry for turds.
15. Put up your dukes!
16. The best kind of protection.
17. The eternal question.
18. Sad but true.
19. Mind. Blown.
20. This is genuine art.
21. Fire-breathing dragon.
(via Bored Panda)
Thought-provoking. Beautiful. Intelligent. These works can only be described as masterpieces. That being said, maybe it's time for these people to explore their artistic sides beyond the bathroom.