Are you Batman's biggest fan? Show off your fandom with these DIY Batman projects. Whether you're looking for a working bat signal, baby Bat Mobile or a fashion statement, we've got you covered. Check out the projects below and get crafting! Which one is your favorite?
1. Make a bat signal out of a Pringles can and a flashlight. Check out the tutorial here.
2. Your toddler will love this Bat Mobile toy car. See the step-by-step instructions here.
3. For the most glamorous of Batman fans, these homemade high heels are perfect.
4. This Batman coffee table is perfect for a family game room.
5. Making Batman glycerin soap is easier than you'd think. Read the tutorial here.
6. Make a Batman bow tie for dapper occasions...
7. ...or pin a leather bat bow in your hair.
8. These Batman and Robin wine glasses make a perfect team.
9. This awesome Batman clock is made out of a vinyl record. Give it a go yourself, or purchase one on Etsy.
10. This felt Batman coffee coozy is quick and easy to make.
Even if Batman isn't your favorite superhero, hopefully these crafts have inspired you to come up with your own ideas. If you're planning on making one of these, share it!