When football season rolls around, there's nothing better than watching your favorite team surrounded by friends, beer, and cheesy snacks.
So what if I told you that I had a delicious recipe that combines the latter two into one epic treat? It exists, and it's so yummy that your friends might even forget that the game is happening.
In between touchdowns, there's plenty of time to indulge in beer cheese fondue. You can dip just about anything into this bowl of cheesy goodness, and the recipe will leave your guests coming back for more!video-player-present
Here's everything you need to know to make this boozy treat.
- 1 cup pilsner-style beer
- 1 lb shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of paprika
- Sea salt to taste
- Bring the beer to a boil over medium-high heat in a saucepan.
- Reduce the heat and allow the beer to simmer.
- In a bowl, combine the cheese and cornstarch. Add the mixture into the beer slowly.
- Mix in the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and salt.
- Serve immediately.