With the kids back in school, you'd think that parents could finally get a moment to relax, but once October hits, there's a whole new headache on the horizon.
With Halloween just a few weeks away, parents everywhere are putting their creativity to the test by coming up with amazing Halloween costumes. Pulling all-nighters for the sake of your kids' eventual sugar rushes can be rough. That's why these parents are flipping the script on all that and getting in on the fun for themselves!
The family costume trend is seriously adorable. After all, why fly solo as your favorite television or movie character when you can include the kiddos and portray the entire cast? To get your creative juices flowing, here are 23 of the coolest, funniest, and downright cutest parent-child costumes that will make your fam the talk of the town on October 31.
1. Who you gonna call?
2. It's never too early for Christmas.
3. These trick-or-treaters might have gone a bit mad.
4. Psst, hey kid. I think that guy might be your father.
5. Daenerys Targaryen, the first of her name, mother of babies.
6. When Groot and Baby Groot aren't saving the galaxy, these Guardians are busy eating candy.
7. Clark Kent and Superman are here to save you from Halloween costume disasters.
8. Dad of the year right here. His commitment is unbelievable.
9. This wins my vote for most creative family costume.
10. Good luck walking through doorways, Pops.
11. These parents have totally committed to their favorite "Breaking Bad" characters.
12. There's nothing despicable about this family's awesome costume theme.
13. Well isn't that sweet?
14. "Dad, can we save the spinach for after Halloween?"
15. For angry birds, they sure look pretty happy.
16. Those space suits, though!
17. I dare you to find a cooler group costume than these Russian nesting dolls.
18. These baby sharks are known to bite when there's candy on the line.
19. This family looks good enough to eat.
20. When it comes to Halloween costumes, they're all about playing with our emotions.
21. Who doesn't love a theme that brings everyone's favorite '90s characters to life?
22. These caped crusaders are saving the world one candy bucket at a time.
23. I think Mom is dropping some hints, kids.
I don't know about you, but I have the urge to take my parents trick-or-treating now. I'll always be a kid at heart.