It never fails that every time I go out for a nice meal with my cousin, she’s bound to find something in her food.
She’s gotten so used to finding things in her prepared meals that she regularly inspects her food just waiting to find a reason to call over the manager. Me on the other hand, I live by the motto of eat now, ask questions later.
One thing my cousin hasn’t found in her food is bugs of any kind. Unfortunately, these people weren’t so lucky. These 15 people opened their food items with the best intentions only to find something slimy and disgusting setting up shop in their dinner.
1. After discovering these bugs in his cafeteria lunch, I think it's safe to say he started brown bagging it.
Read More: Family Finds Snake In Toilet...Which Leads To Other Horrifying Discoveries In Their Home
2. There's absolutely no way you can ruin chicken tenders for me. Just kidding. This would do it.
3. You had to ruin chocolate for me, didn't you?
4. That worm crawling around his KFC chicken is just extra protein. video-player-present
5. Chamomile tea is supposed to be relaxing. This was anything but.video-player-present
7. She ordered her salad without meat.
8. Breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day. Now it's just the grossest. video-player-present
9. That's not a noodle. It's a maggot. Yuck!video-player-present
10. I understand there's a maggot in her nuts, but are those cobwebs, too?
11. Who needs croutons when you've got this added crunch?
12. I like my bugs shaken, not stirred.
13. It may be from McDonald's, but we're certainly not lovin' it.video-player-present
14. Chocolate shouldn't move like that!
15. Does putting bugs in your cereal make it lean?video-player-present
Read More: All Of These Insects Were Found In One Guy's Ear
If you managed to keep your dinner down, share this video to see how many of your friends start bugging out.