A month or two ago, we posted a compilation of dogs being shamed after getting busted in the act. Some of them tore up furniture and others used the carpet the way they would use the grass. Either way, it was pretty darn adorable. So, now it’s the cats’ turn. Unlike the dogs, I’m not entirely sure these cats really care. Judge for yourself.
1. This cat doesn’t even care.
2. This one’s a philosopher.
3. This cat likes to get revenge.
5. This cat doesn’t want mom to graduate.
6. This one’s a butthole.
7. This can is a crafty little thief.
8. This one’s just gross.
9. This cat has no idea why mom doesn’t like the taste.
10. This one’s a recycler.
11. This cat swears it was a total accident.
12. This one’s a glutton.
13. This cat has some jerky owners. We’re on his side.
14. This one’s a buttface.
15. This cat doesn’t believe in pre-maritalyl living together.
16. This one’s just mean.
17. This cat doesn’t want his litter box cleaned.
18. And this one’s a pacifist.
Somehow I don’t think this shaming technique has the same effect on cats. In fat, I am waiting for a human-shaming compilation, orchestrated by cats everywhere.
THANKS FOR SHARING. WANT MORE STUFF LIKE THAT?