Ad Blocker Detected

We've noticed you're currently running ad blocking software. The contents of this site are available for free thanks to the contributions of our sponsors. If you cannot see the entire article, we would appreciate if you would deactivate your ad blocker and refresh the page before continuing to browse.

Thank you.

KEEP SCROLLING FOR MORE GREAT CONTENT

They Thought Their Cat Was Messing With A Worm...Then They Got A Closer Look. OMG

MARCH 18, 2017  —  By Hannah Austin

If you think you're having a bad day, just wait until you see what happened to Marian the cat in Mendocino County, California.

At first, Marian's owners thought she was playing with a worm. When they got a closer look, they realized that a sharp-tailed snake was lodged in her nasal cavity. As far as they could tell, Marian had been eating the snake but forgot to chew. In a fight for its life, the snake wiggled into her sinuses and out her left nostril.

This is why you should always chew your food -- especially if it's alive and ready to fight!

video-player-present

Read More: These Chicks Look Adorable, But There's A Cruel Practice Behind Their Colors

I bet Marian will stay far away from snakes after this! Be sure to share this crazy video with your friends and family, especially those who own curious cats.

Load another article