Cats are known for their total nonchalance. They don't care if you were watching TV, they're going to hop on your lap, shove their butts in your face, and beg for pets. There really is nothing to be done about it. So what happens when you try to call them out on their total lack of respect for their humans?
Honestly, we shouldn't be surprised...they really don't care:
1. Turns out, karma doesn't exist!
2. "It was the ghost cat, I swear!"
3. ...And he ends up on the bed anyway.
4. "LOVE MEEE."
5. Sometimes spontaneous ideas work out....sometimes they don't.
6. Do we need to stage an intervention?
7. Usually, jealousy doesn't look good...but she's still pretty cute.
8. "Sorry (not sorry)."
9. "...He looked hungry."
10. "HE DESERVES TO BE FREE."
11. No square foot of carpet spared.
12. ...Now this is just cruel.
13. "Those shoelaces were worth every penny!"
14. He doesn't care about the silly "environment"!
15. "Can't blame me for ridiculous human portion sizes!"
16. Oh boy.
17. "He was so dreamy!"
19. "In my defense...he was really big!"
20. Impostor! This is no cat.
21. "CLEAN. FASTER."
22. "...It looked like it would make for good sits..."
23. "If you can't see me, it never happened."
24. "I just wanna be more like you!"
25. I don't know what a paddling pod is, but it sounds like this was a real jerk move.
26. Are you trying to tell us something?
27. "It tastes so goooddd!"
28. That was a signed limited edition!
29. Sadly, there's no getting around the true nature of cats.
Nope, these guys aren't going to let your silly attempt at willing guilt upon them affect their days. They've got more important things to do...like nap or poop on your bed.