At the end of a long day of fetch, chasing their tail, and taking several naps, all these sleepy dogs want is to curl up on their cozy beds. Unfortunately, someone has already beat them to the prime bedtime spot.
Their cat siblings just won't budge from the comfortable beds despite theses pups' sad and confused faces. The poor pooches are simply powerless against their mean feline bullies.
1. "Do you see this disrespect?"
2. "Ugh, whatever, take it."
3. "MOOOOOM! He's doing it AGAIN!"
4. "He yelled at me."
5. Look at the tears in those sad, sad eyes...
And the cat who doesn't care at all.
6. "This is 'sharing'?"
7. "She's the boss."
8. Patiently waiting his turn...forever.
9. They didn't realize it was a bunk bed when they bought it.
10. "Y'know, he really has earned it."
11. "Don't wake her. She gets angry when you wake her."
12. "See! I told you!"
13. "But...that's...that's mine, though..."
14. "You're right, this is so much better for my back."
15. Possibly preparing for a stink-bomb strategy...
16. She tried offering him her favorite toy and even that didn't work.
17. "Ahem, this bed is built for one, not two."
"Yeah, so get out." - the cat
18. "So you're just going to let this happen?"
19. She's using her tiny powers of cuteness against him.
20. "Seriously? This again?"
21. Well, to be fair, her coat does basically act as a built-in bed.
22. "This is all your fault. "
24. "Well, are you gonna stand there taking pictures or are you gonna do something about it?"
25. "I tried to tell him it's mine but he won't listen!"
26. "Get out! Get out! Get out!"
Hopefully mom or dad will come in to settle the bed debate once and for all. Or at least buy an extra one to make everyone happy.