Like bacon, potatoes are universally enjoyed by everyone who allows themselves to experience happiness.
And if you don't like potatoes, I'm going to need you to go back to wherever you came from. I'm kidding (no I'm not), but if you are a hater of all things starchy, this gift from the gods might not be for you. If you are and you'd like to transport yourself to a state of carb-induced nirvana, check out the video below. You can thank me later.
Ready to tackle this for yourself? Here's everything you'll need.
- 1 potato
- Cheddar cheese
- Cooked bacon
- Sour cream
- Make 1/4-inch-wide slices across the length of the potato, stopping before you cut all the way through.
- Microwave for 10 minutes.
- Place one small slice of cheese in every third slit.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Crumble bacon.
- Finely chop chives.
- Grate a bit of cheese.
- Remove your cheese-filled potato from the oven and use a spoon to smear sour cream over the top.
- Finish it all off with bacon, cheese, and chives promptly before stuffing your face.