When you're craving comfort food, it can be hard to choose between your favorite dishes.
I can never decide which meal I want, to the annoyance of my family. But what if I told you that you don't have to pick just one? That's right -- if you're a fan of tacos but equally love mac 'n' cheese, you can have the best of both worlds with this yummy recipe.
Get ready to start drooling, folks.video-player-present
If you're ready to experience cheesy bliss, just follow the recipe below:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 15 ounces of diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups of corn
- 15 ounces of tomato sauce
- 2 cups of water
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of pasta
- 1 1/2 cups of Colby-Jack shredded cheese
- Pour ground beef into a heated pan and stir until brown, then drain the excess liquid.
- Add the diced tomatoes, corn, tomato sauce, water, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper to the pan.
- Stir the mixture, then add the pasta and stir again until the pasta is coated and well-cooked.
- Add Colby-Jack cheese.
- When the cheese is melted, serve and dig in!