We've all been there: the almost-crash.
And if you're like me, you obsess over those small moments on the road where the possibility of crashing was just way too close for comfort. Whether you can blame it on the weather, the other driver, or just have to admit you deserve the heat, it's always scary to come close to a car accident.
These 13 drivers, passengers, and passersby know just what we're talking about. In fact, they're probably way closer calls than you've ever witnessed -- thankfully, the managed to make it out in one piece. If you can make it through these without cringing, you've got nerves of steel.
1. Just because the light is green, doesn't mean it's always safe to go.video-player-present
2. The crash still happened, but for these pedestrians it could have been much worse.
3. And this cyclist must have nine lives to walk away from this unscathed.
4. Winter roads can be terrifying.
5. Thank goodness the cameraman was there to warn him.
6. It's astounding how gracefully he backs away in the face of impending doom.
8. These two deftly avoid imminent collision and just bop each other's bumpers.
9. A double close call, one for each side of the street. Timber!
10. This driver knew just when to stop.
11. All those "Falling Rocks" signs are worthy of their jobs for just this one incident.
12. Too close for comfort from two angles.
13. Nope. Nope. Nope. Run away!