Remember those fun coloring books you had as a kid?
So many people still love them even after growing up that there are tons made specifically for adults. However, some have no problem drawing in the ones created for children. They just add their own sick and twisted personal touch. Whether they're depicting adult content, gruesome murders, or other disturbing scenes, one thing's for sure -- most of these 20 corrupted coloring book pages are probably best kept away from little kids.
1. Some Disney characters just want to watch the world burn.
2. If you can't beat 'em, kill 'em all with fire -- right, Cersei?
3. Puppy's not feeling so cuddly.
4. "Now my prince will never leave me."
5. When you see it...
6. "Only during the weekends does Joe feel like his true self."
7. "How The Grinch Stole Attention at Christmas."
8. He's always watching, kids.
9. Superman is too fabulous for all of us.
10. You didn't really think she was that innocent, did you?
11. When you take glamour shots on the toilet.
12. Tickle Me Elmo? More like Trip Me Out Elmo.
13. I gotta say, the second version looks so much cooler than the original.
14. You know you were wondering...
15. Who'd choose flowers over brains, anyway?
16. This is what happens when Pooh doesn't get his honey.
17. "Tommy knew as long as he outran his friend, he would live."
18. Poor Bambi.
19. Maybe you should just give her shoes back, buddy.
20. Aren't these little rascals adorable?