Have you ever gone to a cemetery and found something that gave you the absolute chills?
I'm disappointed to say that the only creepy things I've seen are the graves themselves -- which aren't actually all that scary. I know it's strange to want to have a disturbing experience, but just imagining the awesome stories I'd be able to tell keeps me hoping that one day it will happen.
If only I could have been in these people's shoes, because they made some seriously unsettling discoveries while walking through graveyards.
1. This apparition showed up right after a funeral.
2. The hair makes it even creepier.
3. There's no doubt that this is foreboding, but I'm really curious about what's inside.
4. Who just casually brings a severed animal's head into a cemetery?
5. This tree is growing out of a grave.
6. Those are supposed to be below the ground, not above it.
7. Well, that's just lovely.
8. This horrifying sight is a cow's tongue.
9. Great, someone's been performing voodoo rituals in the cemetery again!
10. What a nice way to commemorate your loved one.
11. We all knew it was inevitable that a creepy doll would show up in this list.
12. How is this at all respectful to the dead?
13. I can't help but feel terrified looking at this poor creature.
14. This is what's thought to be a voodoo-practicing witch's tomb in New Orleans.
15. What an interesting (and unsettling) choice for a headstone.
16. Does anyone else feel like she's going to get up and start walking around at any second?
17. I have no idea why, but the person who found this actually took it home with her.
I really need to start taking more trips to graveyards. Maybe then I'll find something worthy of a horror story. But for those of you who aren't as weird as me -- you might want to avoid them whenever possible.