Charles Manson has been called many things: murderer, serial killer, sociopath, and cult leader just to name a few.
One thing no one would ever accuse Manson of being is a world-class public speaker. Over the years, the crazed killer has been interviewed quite a few times, and it never ceases to amaze me just how unhinged one man can be.
Admittedly, I've been intrigued with Manson's ramblings for a long time now. This might make me a sociopath myself, but I find every interview to be the perfect blend of creepy and laugh-out-loud funny. More often than not, these interviews showcase the three-ring circus of his inner workings. Here are 11 Manson interview moments you can't miss.
1. He truly is a wordsmith.video-player-present
2. Who has time to answer questions with words, anyway?video-player-present
3. You learn something new every day. I never knew I had a prison in my mind, for example.video-player-present
4. Manson sure knows how to plead his innocence in style.video-player-present
5. Someone's clearly been saving up his nickels for a rainy day.video-player-present
6. I mean, there are problems with the criminal justice system, but I'm pretty sure this isn't what's going on.video-player-present
7. Drown in your own guilt!video-player-present
8. Not scary at all.video-player-present
9. It appears Charles Manson had a few choice words about fellow serial killer Ted Bundy back in the day.video-player-present
10. Who knew Manson created God? No one, that's who.video-player-present
11. Her face basically says it all.video-player-present
I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry...or both.