In the never-ending battle between cats and dogs, there’s one huge advantage that is guaranteed to put our canine friends in the lead.
After a long, hard day at work, our doggy pals never fail to lose their minds when we walk through the door, but honestly, can you blame them? I’d go crazy for any form of contact after spending most of the day home alone.
Whether they’re doing their happy dance or literally jumping for joy, there’s just something about seeing a dog get overly excited to be reunited with their owners that sends my heart aflutter. Here are some of my all-time favorite greetings that are sure to make your day.
1. "Put those bags down and let me love you!"video-player-present
Read More: Family Goes To Pick Up Their Healthy Dogs Only To Find That One Of Them Has Died
2. "Hold me!"
3. This pooch's owner hasn't even walked through the door yet, but he's all about that happy dance. video-player-present
4. Is that a dog, or a bull in a China shop?"video-player-present
5. "Don't you ever leave me like that again!"video-player-present
6. This pooch couldn't wait for her human to return home, so she picked her up at the airport. video-player-present
7. "Let me shower you in cuddles and kisses."video-player-present
8. Emmitt's ready to give his military dad a warm welcome home.video-player-present
9. "If I snuggle you, do you promise never to leave me again?"video-player-present
10. These pups can't help but fight for their dad's attention.video-player-present
11. "You said you were coming home half an hour ago!" video-player-present
12. "What took you so long?"video-player-present
13. Double the trouble, double the excitement when you walk through the front door.video-player-present
14. These guys are so surprised by their arrival, they forgot how to function.video-player-present
15. This nugget could sniff out her human anywhere.video-player-present
16. I'm not sure who's more excited, the toddler or the tiny pooch.video-player-present
Read More: When This Little Boy Opened His Last Christmas Present, He Had No Words, Only Tears
Share this story if you can't wait to see how your fur babies are going to greet you tonight!