When we think of domesticated animals, cats, dogs, birds, and even hamsters come to mind.
But they're not the only fluffy buds you can keep at home...
Foxes are traditionally to be wild animals that hunt and gather for their survival, but domesticated foxes do exist. And they're magical.
While incredibly rare, there are a handful of states that do allow people to keep domesticated wildlife such as foxes. Generally, special permits are required and bringing one into your home should not be taken lightly as they bring with them a whole different set of responsibilities. Though keeping one isn't allowed where I live, after seeing the antics these foxes get into, I can't help but want one myself.
1. When it comes to annoying your dog, foxes are the new cat.video-player-present
2. That reaction to hearing her own name, though...
3. Like any other household animal, they're very motivated by treats.video-player-present
4. "Mom I'm pretty much over today already. I can't even."
5. So majestic. I need more fox in my life.
6. "I won't succumb to having my back scratch...on second thought."
7. I probably wouldn't take my baby fox to a bar, but it looks like this woman's got it covered.
8. "I love you, dad."
9. It might take them a few tries, but they can follow simple directions.
10. Foxes love getting dressed up in stupid costumes...not.
11. "Hooman, do we have to run errands today?"