Everyone loves fried chicken and everyone loves Doritos, so combining the two must be heaven? Right?
Well, we're here to tell you it most certainly is food heaven. This pretty novel fried chicken recipe is not only super easy but it's also something you can whip up in a hurry for one tasty meal. Trust us, you won't regret it!
To make this quick and easy (but more importantly, delicious) fried chicken for yourself, you'll need:
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 eggs
- A bag of your favorite brand of chips, like Doritos, crushed
- Oil for frying
- Soy sauce
- Cut the chicken breast into thin pieces and sprinkle a bit of salt on them.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, onion powder, and paprika. In another bowl whisk two eggs.
- Place the chicken strips first in the flour and spice mix before dipping them into the egg. Finally, dip your chicken into crushed Doritos.
- Fry for a few minutes.
- Serve with soy sauce and enjoy!