We all know someone who's just a little too dramatic.
I’ll be the first to admit that my personality borders on the dramatic side and I’ve been known to say certain things just to get a rise out of people. And if you’ve been reading my articles over the last year or so, you’ll know that I’m not the biggest fan of cats in general, but that all changed after discovering that when it comes to catty dramatics, we’re practically one in the same.
Take these 25 buckets of drama and sass, for example.
1. "Let me make you an offer you can't refuse."
2. This cat should have given some of its caffeine to its doggy pal.
3. "Oh you think you're going somewhere? NOT TODAY!"
4. "Hooman, I am personally offended by the words coming out of your mouth right now."
5. Oh, you need the toilet? That's unfortunate.
6. "I'M DYING. SAVE YOURSELF!!"
7. Ruining your food is the absolute damn worst.
8. "No no, puny human. You cannot pet me."
9. He just couldn't handle that epic cliffhanger on last night's "Scandal."
10. "HEY HI HELLO PLEASE LET ME INSIDE NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH."
11. "I'm ready for my close-up."
12. Nobody puts kitty in the corner.
13. Show me your teeth.
14. This peasant of a human always pays more attention to the dog. The cat is not pleased.
15. Angry when wet.
16. "What do you mean I'm adopted?"
17. "Never let go, Rose. Never let go."
18. I'd look the same way if I had to be rescued from a tree.
19. This kitty might be a servant of the Devil.
20. "I'd like to thank all the little people who helped me get here today."
21. "Clingy? Who's clingy? Not me."
22. "Jan, did we forget to tell Skittles that we had a baby?"
23. Ah yes, the cat had to lay riiiiight there.
24. "Girl WHAT are you wearing?"