The Easter Bunny is one of the strangest holiday mascots. It really has nothing in particular to do with the celebration itself, but we've all come to accept him (or her!) as a staple of spring's arrival. Whether the bunny you recall from your childhood wears a little blue coat, tiny golden slippers, or simply delivered baskets of candy to you in the morning, the Easter Bunny will be forever engrained into childhood memories.
But what makes those memories even better is seeing the fluffy animals in the fur. In honor of Easter, here are 26 of the cutest buns enjoying the holiday.
1. "That cloud looks like a bunny! So does that one! And that one, too!"
2. Best. Easter egg. Ever.
3. This floppy guy's all dressed up for the occasion.
4. He woke up super early to hide all the eggs.
5. "D'you need help finding the eggs?"
6. If I share my carrots, will you promise to never leave me?
7. "This looks like a good place for a nap..."
8. ...Are you the Easter Bunny?
9. When I look at this bun, it's really difficult to suppress the urge to squeeze his little, fluffy feet!
10. ...Did he sneak a heel-click in there?
11. No one ever said that cute and tiny were synonymous.
12. (But sometimes it does help.)
13. Someone get this bun a little blue coat!
14. This little fella had a few too many Cadbury Eggs.
15. "What's that I smell? Fresh-baked scones for breakfast?"
16. They're even cuter close up!
17. Let it all hang out, cutie. It's a holiday, after all!
18. Those. Ears!
19. You sure you have feet tucked away in all that fuzz?
20. ...Waiittt a second.
21. Let's try to get back on topic here...
22. Some yoga after Easter breakfast is a good idea.
23. Because that is quite the pile of lettuce!
24. ...It's hard to be charming with a mouth full of food, but this little guy somehow pulls it off.
25. Better wash up before Easter dinner.
26. I know, pup, it's hard to resist kissing that little face.
...Maybe I should get myself a real bunny for Easter this year? Though, I really do look forward to chomping down on a solid chocolate bunny. Who says I can't have both?!