Football season is upon us, and in my house, that means eating all the food.
I mean, sure, some people actually want to watch the games, but my priority will always be the food. (This can be applied to pretty much any situation, by the way.) If you're looking to spice things up and get out of your chip and dip rut, this easy recipe for making sliders is perfect for your Sunday festivities!
Here's what you need to make the goods:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Cheddar cheese
- Slider buns
- Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, and salt together in a bowl.
- Transfer the meat to a cookie sheet with parchment paper on it. Flatten it out so that it's about a half-inch thick.
- Put in a preheated oven and bake at 450°F for 30 minutes.
- Take it out and put slices of cheddar cheese (or whatever you prefer) on top and bake at 450°F for another five minutes.
- Take out of the oven and cut the meat in a checkerboard pattern. Put the sliders in burger buns and serve with whatever toppings you prefer!