Ad Blocker Detected

We've noticed you're currently running ad blocking software. The contents of this site are available for free thanks to the contributions of our sponsors. If you cannot see the entire article, we would appreciate if you would deactivate your ad blocker and refresh the page before continuing to browse.

Thank you.

KEEP SCROLLING FOR MORE GREAT CONTENT

They Were Just Headed To The Fridge For A Snack When They Saw This Monstrosity

APRIL 20, 2017  —  By Sarah Gzemski  
Sarah Gzemski

Sarah Gzemski

Animal and pizza lover with an Internet addiction. Nerd to the max. Currently residing in Arizona, the land of beautiful winters.

I live in a place that gets super duper hot in the summer, and when it's sweltering, I'll do almost anything to get cool.

In India, it was recently about 108 degrees and people did their best to deal with it by staying out of the sun and relying on cold drinks in their refrigerators. One girl opened her fridge and got the shock of her life when she figured out what else was in there trying to escape the heat.

At first, everything looks fine. Some bottles, some leftover food, nothing to see here.

Read More: Horrific Fireworks And Balloon Situation Proves That Murphy's Law Is Alive And Well

Wait a second. What the hell is that on the top shelf? Head over to the next page for a healthy dose of terror.

Load another article