I don't care if you're old or young, rich or poor, Republican or Democrat -- dogs that have no idea how their beds work are funny.
We try to give our pets the very best, but do they really appreciate it? Over the years, I've bought countless beds for my two dogs, but they rarely sleep in them. The floor, the couch, and even the coffee table seem preferable to the nice, soft beds I so generously provide.
Don't believe me? Check out these 20 dogs who also have no idea how their beds work. They might not be the smartest animals around, but they sure are lovable!
1. "$100 bed? No thanks, what I really wanted was a pillow."
2. Apparently this is more comfortable than the bed he's staring at.
3. Poor dog. Too bad she doesn't have a single bed to sleep in.
4. "I just want my toys to be comfortable."
5. It's supposed to be for sleeping, not for chewing! Maybe if you close your eyes the humans won't notice.
6. This one almost gets it. Too bad he picked the wrong bed.
7. Come on, guys. Don't let the cat treat you like that.
8. Big dogs should learn to stand up for themselves.
9. Don't they know how silly they look?
10. Yes, you fit in the basket. No, it's not a bed.
11. This blue-eyed beauty had to be cut out of her bed!
Her owner explained: "She unzips the beds and lies between the sheet and the fluffy part. Apparently she tried to squeeze through another hole in the cover and got herself tremendously stuck. One of her front legs was pinned to her side, so she just rolled around and cried until I came to rescue her. Was laughing so hard I could barely take the picture! I cut her out of the bed, she is fine!"
12. Do you even need a bed when you have a furry friend?
13. You're so close, little buddy. Just a little bit farther.
14. "Does this cat bed make me look fat?"
15. This dog sleeps under the stairs like Harry Potter. I wouldn't count on a letter from Hogwarts coming for him, though.
16. The shame runs deep in this dog. I bet that's his bottle collection, too.
17. You're a dog, not the girl from "The Princess and the Pea"!
18. Sorry, Fido. The cat called dibs.
19. I don't care what this dog says. Dishwasher doors are not beds.
20. "Don't mind me, I'm just hanging onto this stair until someone buys me a bed."
21. Bonus! All you confused dogs out there should take a lesson from this little pooch. She has the right idea!
Silly puppers! It's a good thing you're all so cute.