Our fuzzy, four-legged friends have a lot of emotions. It's easy to know exactly how they feel at any given moment by just looking at their silly little faces or wagging tails. Despite what some classic artistic renderings might have you believe, they should probably steer clear of the poker table.
These pets, however, aren't attempting to conceal anything. Instead, they've mastered the art of inflicting guilt at a level usually reserved for mothers and significant others. Hey, you know what you did.
1. "Sigh, I wonder what it would be like to go on a walk..."
2. "Leaving again? But you just did that yesterday!"
3. "See, I fit! I can come, too!"
4. "These ears aren't gonna scratch themselves."
5. "That burger looks pretty big for one person."
6. "No, go ahead. Enjoy your steak. My dry, chalky kibble is fine."
7. "Did I say you were done cuddling me?"
9. "Please, madam, I beseech thee for pets."
10. "You let the mean vet do this to me, you monster."
11. "Nope you're not leaving...I promise, you don't have to pee."
12. "Why do you hate us?" "Was it something we said?"
13. "Don't forget your toothbrush...and your guilt."
15. "I better at least get an awesome souvenir."
16. "At least we still have each other."
17. "I know you say chocolate will make me sick, but not just one little nibble..."
18. "Sure, I'll just play fetch by myself. No worries."
19. "I worked for weeks on that signature smell before the groomer washed it away."
20. "I'm not even dirty! That dead thing I rolled around in was totally clean!"
21. "Oh, so you think that's enough belly rubs?"
22. "I can smell the Chihuahua on you from here."
23. "Really? You're starting another episode?"
24. "Is there another dog in your office?" "Do you love it more than us?"
25. "It's two minutes past dinner time. I'm wasting away." "I can't even look at you right now."
These cuties might not fight fair. We just can't help but be wrapped around their little paws. Good thing they have an even more adorable sweet side.