The 18 photos on this list are the most horrifying things people have encountered in bathrooms since Harry, Ron, and Hermione stumbled across Moaning Myrtle in a stall at Hogwarts.
You never know what you are going to find when you enter an unfamiliar bathroom. Whether you're in public or at a friend's house, we suggest taking a quick peek around before doing your business. There's no telling when you might come across green slime, a bat in the toilet bowl, or any other horrifying scene that'll convince you to just be strong and hold it.
1. When this man moved into an old lady's house, he found a drain clog of epic proportions.
2. Apparently, this was caused by an "upstream blockage." Whether it was poo, a liquified dead body, or just some mud, I really don't want to know the details.
3. Who thought an elevator in the bathroom was a good idea? This is 100 times more nerve-wracking than those stall doors that won't stay shut. It's like playing Russian Roulette with your dignity.
4. Well, he'll never ask to use his roommate's shower again.
5. I feel like this probably isn't the best for brushing your teeth and whatever.
6. Just your standard interrogation shower, no big deal.
7. This guy's bathroom ceiling collapsed and thousands of ants spilled into his tub. Good thing he wasn't taking a shower when it happened!
8. That's a very loose policy.
9. When a bathroom light stops working, make sure you check to see if the bulb's burned out or it's actually just covered in bees.
10. If you're unclogging a drain and find a rat paw, there's bound to be a rat body nearby. You should probably just move and let the next occupant deal with it.
11. Something tells me that he still plans to eat it.
12. Mosquitoes have totally taken over this public bathroom in Florida and turned it into their breeding ground.
13. Someone just forgot their firearm after taking a pee. The usual.
14. Suddenly, I don't have to go anymore.
15. ALWAYS look in the toilet bowl before you sit down. You never know what might be lurking inside.
16. Luckily, this little guy was rescued and set free.
17. If there are mushrooms growing in your bathroom, you seriously need to grow up and start cleaning, like, ever.
18. This bathroom's for the birds -- literally. Fresh eggs are great and all, but that's no reason to let chickens come in to roost.
Well, one thing's for sure. I'll never complain about the seat being left up again.