I'm not very imaginative when it comes to finding alternate uses for everyday objects.
For example, when I think about magnets, my mind usually goes straight to their most obvious purpose: holding photos and notes on my refrigerator. However, I've recently found that there are a ton of useful things you can do with them that have nothing to do with the fridge.
From finding wall studs to displaying makeup, here are 19 ways that magnets can help keep you super organized.
1. Keep your bathroom items in line and never lose a bobby pin again with this awesome magnetic rack.
2. Find all of your makeup quickly and easily with this stylish magnet board.
3. Chores will be way more fun for your little ones when they use this adorable chart.
4. Not only do these magnetic bars give your kids' rooms a cool look, but they keep toy cars from cluttering up the floor.
5. Create easy-access kid's cups by gluing magnets to them!
6. Just glue some magnets to a few cheap bins and you'll have simple, inexpensive spice racks.
7. If you love sewing, you can prevent pins from spilling out of their dish by adding a couple of magnets to the bottom.
8. These dry erase memo magnets can stick right to your refrigerator and keep your to-do list nice and organized.
9. With some magnetic paint, you can avoid putting holes in your walls and use magnets to hang your posters.
10. Hanging this magnetic knife block over your counter helps you save a bunch of space. Just make sure you place it high enough so that little ones can't reach!
11. Find wall studs easily with dental floss and a magnet!
12. You won't have to worry about losing nails when you stick them to the bottom of your hammer.
13. Or you can have your nails and screws at hand while you work with this magnetic wristband.
14. These bottle hanger strips are seriously cool.
15. Use old tins to hold whatever you want on your refrigerator!
16. This mail holder gives you the perfect spot to store all your important letters.
17. Always know where your keys are and make them look like they're floating by placing a magnet inside a switch plate.
18. Adding a magnet to your shower rod works well to keep your curtains in place.
19. Create adorably tiny planters to hang on your refrigerator with wine corks and magnets.
(via One Crazy House)