Pie is one of the best things about Thanksgiving dinner.
But year after year, we all have the same kinds of pie: pumpkin and apple. This holiday season, spice things up by making a brand-new pie for dinner. Whether it's a twist on an old classic or something completely new, you'll get tons of compliments. It might even become your family's new favorite dessert!
1. Turning snickerdoodles into pie is one of the best ideas I've heard in a long time.
2. This white chocolate silk pie would pair perfectly with coffee and fruit.
3. Can't get enough Girl Scout cookies? Samoas pie is here for you.
4. Add caramel to an old classic to make something entirely new.
5. Walnut chocolate pie has just the right amount of crunch.
6. This sugar cream pie is basically crème brûlée with a crust.
7. Peanut butter pie is a decadent treat that's sure to thrill all your friends and relatives.
8. Instead of lemon meringue pie, try something new with lemon cheesecake pie.
9. Look ahead to Christmas with an eggnog-infused treat.
10. Most pies have gluten, but not this mouthwatering cannoli pie!
11. For people who don't consider themselves bakers, this orange creamsicle concoction is a no-bake option.
12. If you're really craving pumpkin pie but want to up the fancy factor, just add streusel.
13. Candy bars make excellent pie inspiration.
14. Oreos AND pudding? Sign me up!
15. Make a dish that no one has ever had before: salt and honey pie.
16. Just in case you're still in the mood for summer flavors, Caribbean truffle pie is here to save the day.
17. Sweet potato pie looks even better with brown sugar on top.
18. This one's an absolute dream!
19. A light coconut cream pie will be a huge hit after all that heavy food.
Dessert is part of what makes the holiday season magical, so get your bake on! Which of these recipes are you going to try?