11. Sounds like that night was pretty LIT!
I called my sister on my phone to ask her where my phone was 🤷🏾♀️ I was tripping that night 😂 #NotSmartPhoneStory— Ang (@ab_vibes) September 23, 2017
12. Smart phones and toilets just don't mix.
Put it in my back pocket before pulling down my pants to pee in a public toilet + watching as it falls in said toilet. #NotSmartPhoneStory— TheSmallFashionista (@bloggerparent) September 30, 2017
13. "Siri, what's that smell?"
Dropped it in oven. Wondered where it was while wondering what that smell was. #NotSmartPhoneStory— Michelle Walker (@Providence_Diva) September 30, 2017
14. I don't think water damage insurance includes bodily fluids.
Peed my pants trying to answer the phone and "take it out" at the same time. Yeah. That's right. Not ashamed to say. #NotSmartPhoneStory— Seth Barry (@unixverse) September 30, 2017
15. In case you forgot, fire is hot!
16. Smart phones: ruining relationships since the early 2000s.
17. Wash, rinse, repair.
doing laundry and didnt check all the pockets, gave my phone a nice clean wash with my jeans #NotSmartPhoneStory— Picaso Art (@Picaso_art) September 30, 2017
18. I smell a polyamorous relationship in their future.
#NotSmartPhoneStory sexting out to a group text got an omg reply back from one that said I didn’t know you felt that way let’s do dinner. 😮— Jeff Foltz (@blackknights30) September 30, 2017
19. You've heard of sleep walking, but now there's sleep shopping.
Fell asleep while browsing on eBay, woke up to discover I had rolled over on phone and made a $170 purchase... #NotSmartPhoneStory— War Painter (@TheWarPainter) September 30, 2017