There's nothing worse than moving into a new house or apartment, only to find out that you have a passive-aggressive neighbor.
I've had all types of neighbors. Loud, quiet, friendly, cold, the list goes on and on. I can put up with just about anything, except passive-aggression. A little sarcasm from my friends and family is one thing, but people who hardly know me? That's another matter entirely!
These 15 Redditors have neighbors who are so passive aggressive, they'd make me want to move immediately. In some cases, however, the neighbors have epic comebacks that make it all seem worth it.
1. Not many people would be this rude -- or use that many tacks -- to get a simple message across.
2. Well, at least they were specific?
3. I can't decide which neighbor I dislike more.
4. Suck it up, lady!
5. I hope this "passive-aggressive douche" learned his lesson.
6. It really spruces up the place.
7. I don't think they own a skunk. Just a hunch.
8. A T-Rex in high heels! That explains everything.
9. Well, that escalated quickly.
10. Because this is the best way to deliver a note.
11. If you're Hagrid, it's cool. If not...
12. Thanks for noticing!
13. Whoa, is that a threat?
14. Nothing says "passive-aggressive" like a last-minute smiley face.
15. Whoever owns this car better head for the hills and never look back!
Do you have a passive-aggressive neighbor? What kind of nonsense do they pull with you? This kind of thing makes me want to move far away from everyone.