Personal space is a sacred thing. When you get up in the morning, you're probably not expecting, say, a furry friend to be sitting on your face. When you're trying to get your work done, you don't want the same friend to sit right on your laptop. Nevertheless, it happens. Obviously, our pets were never educated on the art of the personal bubble.
1. "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you..."
2. "...I don't like to sit on the tile, it's cold on my behind."
3. "Whad'you mean, dogs can't drive?"
4. "See? I told you I'd fit!"
5. "I can never tell if the kitty actually wants to cuddle..."
"...But I do it anyway."
6. Say "cheeesssee!"
7. So much for privacy when you have to pee.
8. Not like theres a WHOLE couch to sit on, or anything.
9. "Well, it has spiky hair like me, therefore, I must cuddle it."
10. "If she gets nap time snuggles, I get nap time snuggles, too!"
11. "I will use this floppy ear as a blanket, thankyouverymuch."
12. "What's a third wheel?"
13. "Rise and shine!"
14. "And THIS fuzzy ottoman is juuuuust right."
15. "I'm going to be your hat for today if that's cool with you."
16. "What other dog? All I see is a squishy bench."
17. Ahhh, the joys of being a cat lady.
18. "What do you mean, you need to get up and go to work?"
"That's just not happening."
19. "He says he doesn't realize where his tail's going, but..."
"He knows. I KNOW he knows."
20. And here we have a tiny human offender.
21. He just wanted to spend his day off watching Netflix in peace.
22. "This looks like a perfectly good place for sits."
23. "When is this guy gonna get his own place?"
24. "What, you thought I was going to sit on this filthy sidewalk?"
25. Which part of "I'm trying to work, here" don't you understand?
26. "As far as I'm concerned, this cat has no business sitting on this chair. I called dibs an hour ago."
27. "First he invades my personal space, and then he wants me to share my snack?"
"This guy is the WORST."
(via The Dodo)
Can't these guys catch a hint? Haven't they ever heard of manners? At least they're cute, while being incredibly annoying. Does your pet do this to you, too?