Not all people are into little dogs. Not all people are into big dogs. But all people are into adorable dogs. It's basically science, and if you've spent more than 25 seconds on social media since the dawn of the Internet, you've probably noticed that the world can't get enough of pomeranians and their bafflingly cute antics.
Why? Well, it's probably because they're little puffballs from Heaven. When it comes to making people squeal inappropriately in public places, pomeranians are repeat offenders.
1. It's a commonly known fact that the world becomes a significantly better place every time a pomeranian is born. There's probably a book about that somewhere.
2. This looks and sounds like one of those puppy robots that you can buy in every mall in the country, except it's a real-life dog that actually exists.
3. Poms always smile, even when their humans give them the canine equivalent of bowl cuts.
4. Jk no they don't.
5. They're the only creatures on Instagram that look cute when they share their healthy eating habits.
6. They strike a delicate balance between knowing that they're perfect but also being humble about it.
7. When pomeranians aren't busy squeaking and slaying the hair game, they enjoy pondering the meaning of life and thinking about string theory.
8. They adorably ignore the fact that their breed is the dog version of a hamster.
9. Their Tyra Banks smize game is perpetually on point.
10. Poms love looking at ice cream, which is what I have to assume she's doing here.
11. They approach winter the same way we do.
12. Pomeranians cleverly camouflage themselves by hanging out with their own kind.
13. To reiterate, these are real animals.video-player-present
We should all be thankful for the little things, like shelter, clean water, food, and the fact that we're sharing the planet with these fluffy angels.