Ad Blocker Detected

We've noticed you're currently running ad blocking software. The contents of this site are available for free thanks to the contributions of our sponsors. If you cannot see the entire article, we would appreciate if you would deactivate your ad blocker and refresh the page before continuing to browse.

Thank you.

KEEP SCROLLING FOR MORE GREAT CONTENT

His Finger Hurt And Got Worse Overnight, So He Took Matters Into His Own Hands

FEBRUARY 12, 2017  —  By Sarah Gzemski  
Sarah Gzemski

Sarah Gzemski

Animal and pizza lover with an Internet addiction. Nerd to the max. Currently residing in Arizona, the land of beautiful winters.

If you're a fan of blackhead popping videos, you're in the right spot.

There's something satisfying about watching something so gross take place. Some people can't bring themselves to watch them, though. Everyone has limits. If you want to level-up your threshold for completely disgusting bodily nonsense, we have just the video for you.

A Scottish man had an infected fingernail, and when he woke up with it in even worse shape, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

This is your final warning. What you're about to see is not for the faint of heart!

You should definitely not try this at home.

video-player-present

Read More: A Closeup Of How Blackheads Are Removed Will Fascinate And Disgust You

Always remember to seek medical help before sticking yourself with needles. Share this video with people you want to completely gross out.

Load another article