Fall is arguably the season where pumpkin spice rules the roost in terms of festive flavor.
It's nearly impossible to go to the supermarket or your local café and not find at least one pumpkin spice item on the menu.
But did you know that pumpkins are seriously versatile in the kitchen? Forget pie and prepare to add some totally unique pumpkin-centric dishes to your fall repertoire. To help you get the most out of your pumpkin patch picks, here are 22 recipes that will be perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner this season!
1. Pumpkin pot pie is the perfect mix of sweet and savory.
2. Running low on energy but don't have time to make a pot of coffee? These pumpkin energy balls you can make in advanced should put some pep in your step.
3. Add a bit of pumpkin spice to your favorite Italian dish with these delicious pumpkin raviolis.
4. Who hasn't thought about taking pumpkin pie on the go? Well now you can with pumpkin pie twists.
5. Put your slow-cooker to good use this fall with this easy pumpkin pecan pudding cake.
6. Pumpkin pecan baked brie will delight both pumpkin and cheese lovers alike.
7. Start your day off right with a hearty bowl of pumpkin pie oatmeal.
8. This pumpkin pie smoothie is good 'til the last drop.
9. Ditch the fork when you devour this scrumptious pumpkin pull-apart loaf.
10. What's better than regular French toast? Pumpkin French toast!
11. Who knew that adding pumpkin to classic chili could make it that much tastier?
12. Roasted pumpkin with honey and feta will bring a bit of simple sophistication to your dinner table.
13. Stuff a pumpkin full of sausage and gruyere cheese and you'll have one seriously hearty dish ready for dinner.
14. My mouth is watering just thinking about pumpkin pasta.
15. Even the French are getting in on the pumpkin action with this savory pumpkin quiche.
16. Pumpkin coconut curry brings a whole new meaning to the term pumpkin spice.
17. This pumpkin-spinach spaghetti will leave you begging for seconds.
18. Ditch the beef for a healthier pumpkin burger with chipotle aioli.
19. Two of my favorite dishes are pumpkin cheesecake and banana bread. Find out what happens when you mix the two.
20. Enjoy the best of fall with these tiny cheesecake balls.
21. And what would a list of pumpkin recipes be without a delectable pumpkin parfait?