Cats are known for doing pretty much whatever they desire in life.
Unlike dogs, who just crave all of our love, cats are in it for themselves. If we didn't feed or pet them, they'd probably turn on us. And some feline friends can be downright pushy when it comes to getting what they want. People everywhere, for example, have found unexpected kitties in their houses, and it's absolutely hilarious.
The 14 cats below know just how to break into someone's home and curl up on the couch like it belongs to them.
1. "Came home. This is not my cat. We were both surprised." - anonymous
2. "Came home to this. I don't own a cat." - P3rc0sk1 (This one came with a bundle of kittens!)
3. "So I walked into the kitchen at 5:30am and saw this in the sink... This is not my cat..." - Imdrobvious
4. "I don't own a cat..." - BustyCharms
5. "Tried to call my cat to the backdoor by shaking treats. This is not my cat." - KhaleesiDaenerys
6. "We don't own a cat." - obi_wan_malarkey
7. "I don't have a cat." - I_LIVE_ON_THE_SUN
8. "I do not own a cat..." - ilorah (Even our cars aren't safe!)
9. "Got home from work and fell asleep. Woke up with this guy on my lap. I don't have a cat." - cdupree1
10. "Looked down aaaaaaaand I don't have a cat." - proamoreromae
11. "Went to use the bathroom. We don't own a cat." - romophobic
12. "Walked into my kitchen to find this. As a side note, we don't have a cat..." - sweetsweetm
13. "I walked into the garage yesterday and found this... we don't own a cat." - DavyJonesLocker