Chances are you have a food processor hanging out in the cupboard somewhere.
But with the invention of blenders, Ninja Bullets, and similar products, many of us have sentenced our food processors to a lifetime of collecting dust in storage. While our other mixing and chopping tools may be perfect for most occasions, they can prove quite difficult to dice, chop, and blend foods without some sort of a liquid base, something a food processor can do with the slightest of ease.
Food processors may seem like a kitchen accessory of the past, but if you don't already have one, you'll want to order one fast. These 20 delicious recipes and tricks are so easy, you'll fall in love with this appliance all over again.
1. Churn out your own homemade butter like they did in the olden days.
2. This cheesy cauliflower and spinach dip is so good, no one will suspect you made it in your food processor.
3. Adorn your favorite salads with this colorful cranberry vinaigrette.
4. Forego your weekly Chinese takeout and try your hand at making this healthy cauliflower fried rice recipe.
5. In just a few pulses, you can transform any vegetable mixture into a tasty salsa. Try it out with this home-grown cucumber salsa.
6. Save yourself a few bucks at the grocery store by making your own almond butter at home for just half the cost.
7. Enjoy the creamiest pasta of your life with this avocado sauce recipe that is sure to leave your taste buds craving more.
8. Pulse your way to a delicious bowl of hummus in just five minutes or less.
9. This easy-to-follow fudge recipe not only involves your food processor, but it's 100 percent vegan.
10. Top your favorite pasta dishes with a fresh and healthy pesto sauce made right in your food processor.
11. You'd never guess the secret ingredient in these oatmeal cookies was a hard-boiled egg.
12. Pulsing some toasted walnuts in your processor makes for the perfect coating for this crispy mahimahi recipe.
13. Your food processor can combine just about anything. Don' t think twice before trying a slice of this avocado chocolate mousse cake.
14. Cut down on the carbs while enjoying your favorite homemade pizza by ditching the dough for this cauliflower crust.
15. These mini turtle cheesecakes are designed to be bite sized so it's safe to eat more than one.
16. No need to hit the ice cream stand when you can craft this strawberry frozen yogurt alternative right from your own kitchen.
17. Create your own veggie burgers at home with the aid of your food processor.
18. Spice up your dinner with this coconut chicken curry over rice.
19. Boost your energy levels with these scrumptious no-bake pumpkin bites.