When it comes to desserts, cakes made from store-bought mixes are a little bit blah. But if you thought you could only make cake with the instant powdery mix, your mind is about to be blown. Check out these 23 unique and delicious ways to use cake mix...without actually baking a cake. You'll be drooling by the end of this article.
1. Cake batter and sprinkles bark sounds like a cavity but I don't even care.
2. Cheesecake is delicious and all, but it gets better with batter (obviously).
3. This colorful breakfast treat is made with funfetti cake mix.
4. With white chocolate chips and cake mix, this recipe is deliciously decadent.
5. You only need two ingredients to make this cake mix whipped cream.
6. Breakfast food can be a birthday cake, too with these funfetti waffles!
7. I need this cake batter "cheese ball" in my life ASAP.
8. These no-bake cake truffles are to die for.
9. Cake batter French toast is definitely as good as it sounds.
10. Funfetti puppy chow has Chex, cake mix, powdered sugar, and white chocolate chips...excuse me while I drool.
11. This cake batter pull bread is a unique twist on just baking a cake.
12. This salty-sweet treat of cake batter-dipped pretzels is sure to please everyone.
13. Cake batter-covered popcorn is the ultimate movie snack.
14. Bet you didn't know you can make healthy(ish) oatmeal with cake mix.
15. You can make these milkshakes with whatever cake batter your heart desires.
16. This simple cake batter fudge recipe requires no baking.
17. These cake batter popsicles can be enjoyed year-round.
18. Yes, cake batter macarons exist...and yes, they're delicious!
19. Donuts are good -- ones made with funfetti and without frying are BETTER!
20. It's impossible to eat just one of these cake batter crumb crispies.
21. Cake batter ice cream is actually super easy to make!
22. I'm salivating just looking at this cake batter smoothie.
23. Cake batter cinnamon rolls -- aka So. Much. Deliciousness.
I love birthday cake-flavored ice cream, but I have a hard time finding it in stores. I'm going to try to whip up my own at home...or should I make cake batter fudge first? Which of these recipes had you running to your kitchen pantry in search of cake mix?