My brothers were really into skateboarding as kids, but I was never tempted to get my own board and join them.
Besides having no confidence that I'd ever be able to successfully master the sport, I knew that trying it out would only lead to broken bones and pain for me. I may have been a wimp, but I was proven right when my younger brother needed surgery after one particularly nasty accident.
While these people clearly love riding skateboards, they'd likely be the first to tell you that it definitely isn't for the faint of heart.
1. I can't stop cringing.
Read More: These Two Were Engaging In A Friendly Wrestling Match When Things Went Horribly Wrong
2. Watching this in slow motion makes it so much worse.
Mom tries dropping in on a skateboard. It...doesn't go well
3. Just when you thought it wasn't so bad...
4. This is why you don't drink and skateboard.
5. Holy mother of ouch.
6. Perfect landing.
7. When you realize you've made a terrible mistake.
8. I feel really bad for laughing at this.
9. That's gonna leave a bruise...or a broken nose.
10. You totally deserved that.
12. Anyone else think she did that on purpose?
13. "Where did he go?"
14. Time for about 10 showers.
15. I hope that wasn't his car.
Read More: Base Jumping Is Scary Enough, But What These People Did Is Complete Madness
I really have to applaud skateboarders for doing what they love even if it might mean breaking a few bones. Now that's dedication!