I'm afraid of heights, so I don't even want to think about going on a skywalk.
Even I can admit, though, that the experience looks amazing. Being so high above the ground and feeling like you're walking on air has to be breathtaking.
Today, there are skywalks all over the world that give visitors a chance to feel like daredevils. Get your daily dose of adrenaline by checking out the insane ones below.
1. Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, Zhangjiajie, China
2. Supertree Grove, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
3. Sears Tower, Illinois, USA
4. Glacier Skywalk, Alberta, Canada
5. Shilin Gorge, Beijing, China
6. Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, Australia
7. Aurland Lookout, Aurland, Norway
8. Jin Mao Tower, Shanghai, China
9. Grand Canyon Skywalk, Arizona, USA
10. Road of 99 Turns, Zhangjiajie, China
11. Stubnerkogel Suspension Bridge, Bad Gastein, Austria
12. Langkawi Sky Bridge, Langkawi, Malaysia
13. Hammetschwand Lift, Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
14. Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
15. Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain
Wow. These places are almost too beautiful to handle, and the skywalks aren't bad either. Just don't look down!