At least once a week I have trouble falling asleep. I don't have insomnia or anything, I just can't shut my brain off.
Without a doubt, the next day I'm pretty much dead to the world. Ask me to be at all productive before I chug a cup of coffee and you'll be met with some pretty terrible looks...at the very least.
I can vaguely remember when I was a kid and could sleep just about anywhere. In the middle of the lawn, on a table, in a straight-back chair -- you bet. You don't have to be an exhausted parent to feel extreme jealousy when you see the crazy places these kids were able to pass out...
1. Nothing like a good leg rest.
2. The dog was not happy about this one.
3. Multitasking playtime and nap time.
4. How is this comfortable?!
5. So much for teaching her how to ride a bicycle...
6. My neck hurts just looking at this.
7. He must have been on there for a while.
8. Face down, butt up.
9. This is definitely easier than just going to bed.
10. How can you fall asleep without finishing your bread? Carbs are more important!
11. At least it was a soft landing.
12. She almost made it all the way there. Almost.
13. Who needs a bed when you have a pillow...and a hardwood floor?
14. No. Just...no.
15. He was on the sale rack.
16. Purses make the best pillows in a pinch.
17. Why doesn't she just take her hands out of the cup? There must be something really important in there.
Well, I've decided I want to go back to being a kid, if only for this superpower.