Ad Blocker Detected

We've noticed you're currently running ad blocking software. The contents of this site are available for free thanks to the contributions of our sponsors. If you cannot see the entire article, we would appreciate if you would deactivate your ad blocker and refresh the page before continuing to browse.

Thank you.

KEEP SCROLLING FOR MORE GREAT CONTENT

It Was All Fun And Games For This Kid Until A Trip Down The Slide Got Way Too Real

OCTOBER 13, 2017  —  By Corinne Sanders

As kids, we often learned things the hard way.

For example, when I was a little girl, I was forbidden from using knives. I was supposed to ask for an adult's help instead. I didn't listen to my parents and when they weren't looking, used one anyway to cut a few slices of cheese to snack on. I ended up slicing my palm open. Like me, this little boy also learned a painful lesson.

While he probably wasn't injured at all, I doubt he'll forget why it's not a good idea to go head first down a slide.

Ouch! I'm guessing that didn't feel too great. Don't you love it when life hits you smack-dab in the face?

Load another article