Slow cookers are lifesavers when it comes to set-it-and-forget-it dinners.
You can throw a whole bunch of ingredients together in a Crock-Pot and create something delicious every time. Even though I love hot chocolate and other winter beverages, I never knew that slow cookers could be used for delicious drinks until I came across these amazing recipes. From cocoa to hot toddies, check out these 16 warm and toasty treats.
1. This creamy hot chocolate recipe calls itself the "best ever," and it sure looks like it lives up to its name.
2. It's still pumpkin spice season, and maple pumpkin spice lattes are the perfect caffeinated treat.
3. Cranberry apple cider is sure to be a hit at holiday parties, and you can serve it straight out of your Crock-Pot.
4. Break off a piece of that gingerbread house and add it to this spiced latte.
5. If you've never heard of wassail, you have to try this recipe for this tangy cider.
6. A toasty alcoholic option for your slow cooker is this ginger lemon hot toddy.
7. Infuse some peppermint into your hot chocolate and add some candy canes as garnish.
8. Whether it's to help you wake up in the morning or pair with dessert at night, mocha coffee is a decadent winter drink.
9. If you love cider but you're tired of apples, try this pear version.
10. This dirty chai will be even better than your favorite coffee shop's version.
11. White hot chocolate offers an alternative to the traditional winter drink, and this recipe includes pumpkin. Yum!
12. Add some extra heat with Mexican hot chocolate. The secret ingredient is chili powder.
13. Spiced wine is the perfect boozy drink for the holidays.
14. If red isn't your fave, you can also make white spiced wine.
15. Bump up the bourbon in this hot apple toddy that looks positively scrumptious.
16. And this citrus sipper (also with bourbon) is the perfect drink to round out your enormous holiday meals.
Get your mugs and Crock-Pots ready. We've got a long winter ahead of us and so many delicious drinks to try!