When it comes to aluminum foil, you probably only use the metallic material to cover baking sheets, pans, and leftovers.
But just like many other things in your kitchen, tinfoil has countless uses that most people don't know about. In fact, you might just begin stockpiling it ASAP once you read about the impressive variety of DIY projects and around-the-house life hacks that utilize it. And once you let your creative juices flow, you might even come up with some new uses for tinfoil on your own!
1. Think spring by decorating your house with these colorful birds made with tinfoil and other household items.
2. No need to buy an expensive space heater when you can make one yourself.
3. Cover your paint trays with tinfoil to help eliminate mess and make the trays last longer.
4. Apply iron-on veneer banding to your furniture with an iron wrapped in tinfoil.
5. Decorate your living room with a floral design.
6. Add a metallic backsplash to your kitchen decor.
7. Clean your dirty dishes with ease using a wad of tinfoil.video-player-present
8. With just Styrofoam, hot glue, and colored foil, you can make lavish, eye-catching Christmas trees.
9. Add a flashy upgrade to your coffee table.
10. Use aluminum foil to help make your rotary blades last longer.
11. Add a bit of shine to your Christmas tree with this Polish star ornament.
12. Make your expensive silver sparkle with this quick foil-cleaning tutorial.video-player-present
13. Easily sharpen dull scissors with a small sheet of foil.
14. If your batteries are too small for what you need, adding a bit of foil will do the trick.
15. Remove buildup from your glue gun with tinfoil.
16. Forgot to pick up dryer sheets? Throw a ball of foil in your dryer instead.
17. Use a bit of tinfoil to remove leftover wax from your old candle jars and repurpose them as storage containers.
18. Using an antiquing technique and some foil, you can make decorative lettering for any room of the house.
19. Make a river in your backyard that your kids will have fun with for hours.