Ad Blocker Detected

We've noticed you're currently running ad blocking software. The contents of this site are available for free thanks to the contributions of our sponsors. If you cannot see the entire article, we would appreciate if you would deactivate your ad blocker and refresh the page before continuing to browse.

Thank you.

This Snake Had Enough Of Its Handler, So It Taught Him A Lesson He'll Never Forget

JANUARY 7, 2017  —  By Corinne Sanders

Though I think snakes are awesome creatures, you won't see me ever trying to handle any venomous ones.

I'm definitely not a fan of being bitten or having to go to the hospital, which I previously thought that everyone would agree with me on -- but this guy just proved me wrong.

When Jax Tanner found a puff adder in his backyard in South Africa, he didn't hesitate at all before picking up the venomous viper and holding it right next to his young son. This species is responsible for causing the most snakebite fatalities in Africa, which makes his seemingly carefree reaction to what happened next all the more baffling.

Warning: This video contains graphic content.

Read More: This Man's Passion In Life Is Letting Deadly Snakes Bite Him

He's extremely lucky that he didn't lose his arm, or worse, his life. Don't forget to share this story with others as a warning to never mess around with venomous animals.

Giphy

Load another article