It's a well-known fact that planning a wedding is, to put it lightly, stressful. Who to invite? Roses or succulents for the centerpieces? Classic white dress or a more vintage, creamy off-white? How many bridesmaids? Will Carrie get mad if I don't ask her to be my maid of honor? All of these questions sound like enough to make a person want to crawl under a rock forever - and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
One thing is for sure, though, and that's that if you're going to take the plunge into an elaborate wedding, the answer to "Should I include my pet?" is ALWAYS yes. Don't believe me? Take a look at these cuties.
1. "Save the date!"
2. Just one of the guys.
3. He's just as nervous as she is.
4. "If anyone objects, I'll hear it."
"Are you sure I look okay?"
5. No suit needed.
6. They love when the spotlight is on them.
7. "Mom, do we HAVE to wear these ties? The red is clashing with my fur!"
8. It's okay if you wear white too.
9. This mini donkey just won my heart.
10. Lambs make everything more lovely.
11. Who said weddings had to be serious?
12. Pink is her favorite color.
13. Nope. TOO. CUTE.
14. "Clear the way, people. I've got a ring to deliver!"
15. Two is always better than one.
16. All creatures, big and small, are welcome!
17. Behind every great marriage, there's a dog.
18. Now the fun begins!
19. They wanted to see what all the hype was about...
20. Marriage always requires teamwork.
21. Black and white will never go out of style.
22. This kitty's stealing the show, and it's adorable.
23. "Is it a treat?!"
24. Hats are making a comeback at weddings.
25. "Why's everyone so dressed up?!"
26. Let me at that photo booth!
27. I guess a little sand on the tux is inevitable at a beach wedding...
28. He's trying to help out with the pre-ceremony jitters.
29. World's tiniest tux tailored to perfection.
30. The BEST best man, ever.
31. Teal is definitely your color.
32. "Can I have a treat now? I put the bow tie on what more do you want from me?"
33. How'd you get here?!
34. I can only hope that my flower girl is as charming as this little lady.
35. He knows how handsome he is.
36. A cute little bow to match mom's = perfection.
You know what? I'd get married just so that I could dress up a pup in a tux or watch a curious kitten lose interest half-way through the ceremony procession. This settles it, I better adopt a few more cats so that I have a full set of the most adorable bridesmaids at my wedding.